Recently, I "liked" a page on Facebook called "Creepy Places."  The page posts pictures of just that including the name and location of the place.  With each picture I've seen I start thinking that there has to be a story behind it - whether that story is inside my head or inside the head of someone else.  I thought I would try posting a picture here on my blog and giving people a chance to see what kind of story they can come up with. 

Here's your chance to see if you have a story inside of you.  Take a look at the picture here and post a short story in the comments below.  I'll send a participant web badge to the folks who post and at the end of the week, I'll have an independent party read the stories and pick a winner.  I'll send a winner's web badge of my own design to that person.
 

Now that the pictures up here, let's see those stories!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview: Debra Dunbar

Declaration of Independance

Flash-A-Thon!