With the start of the new year, I've decided to start keeping track of the books I've read throughout the year.  I want to see how long it takes me to read a book on average and how many books I can read in a year.  I've set my initial challenge to read 24 books in a year.  I searched for an online list application, quite frankly because I didn't want to write one myself.  What I finally settled on was GoodReads.

So far I'm two books in and January isn't over yet.  As work taking more time than the average 9 to 5, and two energetic boys to run after, my reading time is often limited to just before bed or for a few minutes after supper.  With that being said, I am surprised that I have have managed two books.  I'm curious as to when most folks out there find time to read.  Drop me a comment and let me know.

Click here for my list on GoodReads.  I'll be adding ratings and links to my book reviews as I write them.  Some of my reviews are located on this blog and others on Unleaded:  Fuel for Writers





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview: Debra Dunbar

Declaration of Independance

Flash-A-Thon!